back in december i got bangs cut. now they are getting too long and i can't decide if i should keep them (meaning, get them cut) or lose them (grow them out and pin them back during the awkward phase).
Bangs?

yes, i just took a picture of myself. but lincoln is still at work so it's ok. i am not a loser.
no bangs?
opinions?
don't worry. no matter what you say, i'll probably be offended either way. ask lincoln. that's what i do.
5 comments:
I like the bangs
Hey Melanie! This is Amy, Lincoln's cousin. I just saw your blog from Jana's. I would have to say that I think you look really good with bangs! Keep them!
I say keep the bangs, but you could wear them without also and it would be a nice change now and then. You're lucky you can have it both ways.
I like your hair with no bangs, I think it makes you look taller, please don't be offended... you are much taller than me...
i like your bangs!
Post a Comment