went with my younger sister to see eclipse. before going i had read a review that said "the movie is dumb, but not as dumb as the 1st two."
so true.
the movies have an odd effect on me. i actually cringe when watching them. i enjoyed the books, but try reading the dialogue out loud. it's pretty cringe-worthy stuff. so i don't blame the actors. i think taylor lautner is the best of the 3 in the movies, but all the other 2 have been excellent in other movies.
even though the movies tend to make me a little uncomfortable (seriously, can the camera be any closer to their faces?) i still want to watch them over again. in the theater. more than once.
ahhh young love. young sparkly vampire slash werewolf slash whiny girl love.
p.s. the soundtracks are phenom! i've decided.
1 comment:
I love the first soundtrack. I need to get the second.
...And I have the first two movies so far. As "awful" as they are, I watch them a lot - sort of a guilty pleasure.
And the third movie was a littly too kissy-kiss-in-your-face but I will watch it a million more times.
Post a Comment